Tuition and Fees for the 2016-2017 school year are as follows:
Book fee: $800
Graduation fee: $425 (seniors only)
Activity fee: $100
P.O. fee: $50 per family
Families applying for tuition assistance need only apply every other year or just twice over the course of the four-year high school program. In the off years, families need only submit copies of their W-2’s, 1099s and other income forms, and a statement indicating their financial situation is essentially unchanged from the prior year.
To apply for Tuition Assistance (TA), read the following before you begin your FACTS application. The link to apply for TA will be available November 1 on the Rochelle Zell website. We suggest that you begin your online application as soon as possible even if you do not have all of the information and supporting documents at the time.
Tuition Assistance Deadlines:
Freshmen and Transfer Students – January 9, 2017
Current Students – February 1, 2017
Please note the following when applying for TA through FACTS:
• Families need only submit one application per family
• Families with students at more than one school that have a FACTS account need only add Rochelle Zell to their application
-Section 3 of the application asks you to list all students in the household.
-Section 4 asks you to choose the school they are attending.
• FACTS charges a FEE for applying for TA.The fees are:$41 for 3 or more payments, $10 for 2 payments, $0 for payment in full.
• Rochelle Zell zip code is 60015
Additional information needed to complete online application
The following information needs to be uploaded or faxed (866.315.9264)
After completing your online application, there is a black box that says “UPLOAD.”
Documents must be uploaded in PDF format.
• Copy of your signed 2015 Federal income tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ)
• Copies of all W-2s, 1099s, 1098s and miscellaneous income forms for 2015 if applying by January 9 and 2016 forms if applying after February 1.
Once FACTS has processed your online application and supporting documents, the Rochelle Zell Jewish High School Tuition Assistance Committee will meet to determine your award. All information will remain confidential.
Helpful Phone Numbers:
FACTS Parent Help Line (for assistance filling out the application or login): 866.441.4637
FACTS Fax Number (for sending in tax returns and Rochelle Zell’s supplemental form): 866.315.9264
Please contact Bob Krakowsky at 847.324.3712 if you have questions or need assistance.
Click here for FACTS application.
"I love the close community and all the friends that you can make. It doesn’t matter whether you are a freshmen or a senior you are able to be friends with everyone."