Schedule of Tuition and Fees for School Year 2018-2019/5779
Book/lab fee: $850
Activity fee: $175
Parent Organization fee: $50
Tuition Deposit: $1,800 or 10% of adjusted tuition based on tuition assistance
Tuition deposits are non-refundable and are due with a signed enrollment and tuition agreement. Your deposit confirms your student’s registration. This deposit will be deducted from the final tuition amount.
Tuition Payment Plans: All payment plans are done through FACTS Management Company
One payment: Pay in full by July 15, 2018 by check or by credit card thru FACTS.
Ten payments: Spread your tuition balance over a period of months. Automatic debit comes from your checking or savings account through FACTS Tuition Management.
Rochelle Zell Jewish High School is committed to accepting well-qualified students without regard to financial circumstances. To apply for tuition assistance, please submit the FACTS Application for Tuition Assistance and supporting documents here and read the information below.
Families applying for tuition assistance need only apply every other year or just twice over the course of the four-year high school program. In the off years, families need only submit copies of their W-2’s, 1099s and other income forms, and a statement indicating their financial situation is essentially unchanged from the prior year.
The link to apply for tuition assistance will be available November 1 on the Rochelle Zell website. We suggest that you begin your online application as soon as possible even if you do not have all of the information and supporting documents at the time.
Once FACTS has processed your online application and supporting documents, the Rochelle Zell Jewish High School Tuition Assistance Committee will meet to determine your award. All information will remain confidential.
Please read the following before you begin your FACTS application.
Tuition Assistance Deadlines
January 9, 2018
• Families need only submit one application per family
• Families with students at more than one school that have an existing FACTS account need only add their student attending Rochelle Zell Jewish High School to their application
• Section 3 of the application asks you to list all students in the household.
• Section 4 asks you to choose the school they are attending.
• FACTS charges a $41 fee for 3 or more payments, a $10 fee for 2 payments and $0 for payment in full.
• Rochelle Zell Jewish High School’s zip code is 60015
Additional information needed to complete online application
Upload .pdf to FACTS or fax to 866.315.9264
• Copy of your signed 2016 Federal income tax return (Form 1040, 1040A or 1040EZ)
• Copies of all W-2s, 1099s, 1098s and miscellaneous income forms for 2015 if applying by January 9 and 2016 forms if applying after February 1.
Helpful Phone Numbers:
FACTS Parent Help Line (for assistance filling out the application or login): 866.441.4637
FACTS Fax Number (for sending in tax returns): 866.315.9264
Please contact Bob Krakowsky at 847.324.3712 if you have questions or need assistance.
Click here to begin your FACTS application and to upload supporting documents.
"The teachers here are amazing. They are knowledgeable in the subjects that they teach, and in addition to being our teachers, they also become our friends."